Skaneateles DIY Candle Making ClassJoin us at the Candle Bar for a true DIY candle making experience.
Cost:$35.00 per person
About this experience
The DIY Candle Making Class at Pure Placid in Lake Placid is a self-guided candle making workshop. You'll follow along with our instructional flip-book to customize your very own Pure Placid candle.
Join us at the Candle Bar at Pure Placid in Lake Placid for a true DIY experience! WALK INS WELCOME! Based on availability. Read below for age requirements.
Book at least 1 day in advance to reserve your seat, or just pop in and see if we have availability.
If you prefer an instructor-led workshop, check out our Candle Class HERE.
During your DIY Candle Pouring you get to customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. Our Pure Placid chandlers work with you through the process, bringing you your wax and answering any questions you have. Each candle pouring takes about 35 minutes.
After pouring, receive 20% off all products in our retail space.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- $35 covers the entire pouring process
- You must be making a candle to enter the Candle Bar Area
- You are welcome to BYOB and food
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle
- While reservations are not required for the DIY pouring sessions we highly recommend making one to ensure you have a seat
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 10 years and older to participate and those under 16 need to be accommodated by an adult who's also making a candle
We can’t wait to meet you and make candles together!