4 Ways to Use Pure Placid Room and Linen Spray
There are many uses for Pure Placid Room and Linen Spray. Here are a few of our favorites.
I am so excited to tell you about this tip! In the past I had difficulty sleeping so I did my homework and researched ways to get around this. We all know how important getting a good night’s sleep is…right?!
Being someone who was always passionate about scent, I was thrilled to learn about how scent is a great way to transform your bedroom into a restful sanctuary.
- You have to pick one scent that you will only use in your bedroom.
- Spray your sheets, pillows, curtains, lampshades, carpet, and everything you can in your bedroom!
- Do this for a few days in a row and you will start to notice that when you enter your bedroom, the scent will trigger a feeling of relaxation.
It is really amazing! I've also been doing a lot of traveling. By bringing my bedroom scent linen spray, I'm able to create that same effect in a hotel room.
Add Pizzazz Ironing
Try this out the next time you are ironing.
- Spritz your favorite linen spray scent onto the garment you're about to iron.
- Go ahead and iron out the wrinkles!
By ironing the scent into your clothing (or other fabrics), you create a lasting scent. You won’t even need perfume anymore!!
As an alternative…You can add the spray directly to the water reservoir in your iron and it will steam out a lovely scent.
Remove Pesky Pet Odors
I LOVE dogs! As a matter of fact, I have 5 of them. As much as I love them though, they can get stinky once in a while. My secret…
- I use linen spray, everyday, to get rid of the pet smell that all of my dogs seem to leave everywhere!
It's great to freshen couches, rugs, pet beds, and anywhere else your pets leave unpleasant odors.
Freshen the House While Cleaning
Why just clean alone when there are so many ways to use linen and room spray in your house?
- Use linen spray to refresh blankets and curtains in between washes.
- Spritz your shower curtain to add a clean scent to your bathroom.
- Spray your vacuum filter so as you vacuum, a lovely scent will be left behind.