Lake Placid Candle Making ClassPure Placid Candle Bar provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you.
Cost:$45.00 per person
Duration:45min – 1h
About this experience
- Age requirements: children must be 10 years and older to participate and those under 16 need to be accommodated by an adult who is making a candle.
You and your friends will join us in our candle bar for a fun candle making experience! The candle class is an instructor led candle making workshop. Book a seat at one of our class times and follow along with the instructor as you customize your very own Pure Placid Candle.
- If you would prefer a DIY “pop in and pour” experience, check out our DIY Candle Pouring.
Join us for an experience you won't forget! You and your friends will choose your favorite vessel and fragrance before being led through each step of the candle pouring process. We will also teach you all you need to know about candle care and the Pure Placid mission to use scent to help you claim your calm.
After pouring, receive 20% off all products in our retail space.
Customize your personal soy candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. You'll smell various scents and pick your favorite. Our expert chandlers are here to assist with any questions throughout the process and they'll bring you your wax plus teach you a few things about candles. Each candle making class takes about 45 minutes.
After class, you'll get 20% off to shop all the products in Pure Placid.
Things To Keep In Mind
$45 covers the entire pouring process.
Customers are welcome to BYOB. There are also area restaurants that can deliver drinks and food.
Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring, or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Candle making classes are timed and must start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure your entire group arrives about 10 minutes early. In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into the workshop area. If you do not appear for your reservation, or cancel before 48 hours of the reservation time, your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle making workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 10 years and older to participate. An adult must accompany all children.
- You must be taking a candle class to enter the Candle Bar area
We can't wait to meet you and make candles!!