Candle MakingPure Placid Candle Bar provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you.
Cost:$40.00 per person
Duration:30min – 13h
About this experience
You and your friends will join us in our candle bar for a fun candle making experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. You will have a chance to smell various scents and pick your favorite. Our expert chandlers are here to assist with any questions through the process and they'll bring you your wax plus teach you a few things about candles. Each candle pouring takes about 35-45 minutes. After pouring, we'll offer you 20% off all the incredible products in our retail space!
Things To Keep In Mind
- $40 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. There are also area restaurants that can deliver drinks and food.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Candle pourings are timed and must start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure your entire group arrives about 10 minutes early. In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into the workshop area. If you do not appear for your reservation or cancel before 48 hours of the reservation time, your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 10 years and older to participate. An adult must accompany all children during the class. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group!